Friday, December 21, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 21


Hello, everybody, and welcome back to Bully's Advent Colander!


I've been waiting for weeks to make that joke.

No, no, seriously (hee hee hee), let's peep in and see what's goin' on with my Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar! Today: Day 21!


Hmmm. I don't know what this is going to be, but it looks like it has a pretty cool hat.


I am attempting to mind-meld with this packet of Lego bits and guess what it will be. Then again, there's no wrong way to build a Lego model! Um, except that way. Please don't do that.


Hey! It's a cheeseburger deluxe with an olive on the side! The favorite meal of all Jedi! Oh, wait, no, I'm made another one of my Star Wars mistakes. 'Tis actually that bucket of bolts beloved across the galaxy, the Millennium Falcon!


Like our hapless TIE fighter pilot yesterday, Chewie is baffled about how he will get into the Falcon. Don't worry, Chewbacca...it's bigger on the inside. (Or am I thinking of something else?)



Tomorrow! Something else very tiny that a minifig can't fit in, I'm guessing. Either, that, or another colander pun! tee hee hee hee hee

No comments: