Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 23


Okay, after yesterday's A-Wing, I'm lookin' at you, Day 23, to bring me a Star Wars model of careful detail and accurate representation. What do ya got for me today, Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar?


Ah ha! I'm not certain what it is, but it looks like some sort of high-tech transmission tower, as clearly seen in one of the G-Canon films! It has to be!


Man, that's the weirdest lightsaber I've ever seen. Oh well, I guess this is "Star" Wars!


Well, what do you know...it's a Christmas Tree. As seen in Star Wars Episode 2.7: Attack of the Elves!


Why, surely you remember the classic lines from that movie!
"Darth Vadie, why? Why are you taking our Christmas tree? Why?" But do you know, that old Sith was so smart and so slick, that he thought up a lie and he thought it up quick. "Why, my sweet little tot..." (the fake Darth Vader lied), "There's a lightsaber on this tree that won't light on one side. So I'm taking it home to my Death Star, my dear. I'll fix it up there, then I'll bring it back here."


Tomorrow: the last door on my Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar! Oh, oh, oh, I'm hoping it will be a full-sized Dewback!

No comments: