Friday, December 14, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 14


Hiya hiya hiya! (as goes the common greeting in the Star Wars Universe). It's me, Bully the Little Stuffed Bull, bringing you another exciting look inside the world of my Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar! Let's open door number 14 today, unless of course you have already done so and ruined the surprise. Really, it's only yourself you're hurting.


Oh ho! Check it out! It appears to be very tiny, and yet consist of many, many pieces. It's the Lego way.


I was right! This is what it looks like after Han Solo has shot it. Let's try toi put it back together.


Well, what do you know...it's an MSE-series Mouse droid! As seen on all your better Death Stars and also in the very popular Galactic holonet series, Tom 10-1KB and Jerry J9. Here, Chewbacca prepares to roar at it to frighten it away. Don't scare it, Chewie! It took be twenty minutes to put together!


Well, I'll be trying to get my mouse droid out from under the couch, so meet me back here tomorrow and we'll take another exciting look inside the Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar!

No comments: