Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hey, I'm back!

...and I'm sorry about the extended hiatus. Hiatus: from the Latin hiare: to yawn. Yep, it was my own fault that I touched that poisoned needle and ate that poisoned apple and went to stay at the Rip van Winkle Motor Lodge and...well, it took me a while and I had to borrow a time machine from Doc Doom, but I'm back! Of course, a couple weeks ago there was The Big Wedding, followed by The Big Winter Cold. Yep...Black Widow knows exactly I feel, huh, Miss Nastasha?


Panel from Daredevil #98 (April 1973), script by Gerry Conway and Steve Gerber, pencils by Gene Colan, inks by Ernie Chan, colors by George Roussos, letters by John Costanza


Black Widow: she hasn't got time for the pain. Also, when she says the word "out," she pronounces it "oooooooout." Hey, she's not from Russia; she's from Canada!



Anyway, during my cold, I was in even more pain, and I hadn't been hit by the Rhino. Six thousand eighteen sniffles and a bucket of Robitussin later, I finally put my pajamas in the wash and got dressed and out of bed.

Hmmm, what else have I been up to? Oh, yeah! I made an action movie.



Also, I bought a zoo.



So, yeah, that's pretty much what I've been up to.

Tomorrow: join me as I ask the musical question "Here's Something I Don't Get.*"


*Not actually a question.


2 comments:

Aaron Fever said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Good to have you back :)

SallyP said...

Sorry you've been sick, Bully...although it does sound as though you managed to keep yourself busy!