Friday, November 25, 2011

We had a city wedding / There was a bull and an otter or two

Here I am, fresh from attending the wedding of my bestest pals in the whole wide world, John and Randi. They're married now! YAY!!


Artist's visualization of dressed-for-wedding Bully by David Malki


They are now on their honeymoon, which I am reliably informed is a trip to the moon via the Moon Bees where you can taste their special honey that makes you fly. Yay! Me, I'm on a holiday too, relaxing after the hectic work in prepping a wedding (do you know how hard it can be to write a Best Bull's speech?). Check in tomorrow for a Stan Lee Saturday and daily for 365 Days with the Warriors Three, and a new surprise starting December 1...but otherwise I'm chilling until Monday, December 5. See you then! And always remember: love is all around!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that song takes me back! Congrats!!