Monday, October 12, 2009

He's everywhere! He's everywhere!

I was cleaning out some old digital photographs to free up hard drive space (makin' room for more excellent Ben Grimm panels!) when I came across this badly-focused photo I'd taken last year at the San Diego Zoo. It was not a good photograph—I'd focused on the cage, not the bird, and it came out fuzzy and unfocused. Why keep it, then? I started to press the button to delete it when I noticed something strange, spooky, and ominous. Can you spot what so chilled me to the bone stuffing? Click on the photo to make it bigger and take a closer look.

A bad photograph


Did you see it? Look closely at the lower right-hand corner:

Extreme close-up


Freakin' Doctor Doom is hiding in the bushes.

I never knew how close I came to utter destruction and devastation on that sunny day in the zoo!

Then again, maybe he just was hangin' around to see the pandas.

3 comments:

BoffoYuxDudes said...

I was half expecting you actually found ChickenMan....

Randall Nichols said...

Is the title a streak reference? Because, wow, I hadn't thought of that for years.

Only Doom.

BoffoYuxDudes said...

No, there used to be a radio series done by Dick Orkin called 'ChickenMan' that was on a local radio station - it's reference to that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenman_(radio_series)