Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Watch this space

Seriously folks, I intended to have this week's Wodehouse review up tonight, but I'm still run down, drained, and suffering from severe post-San Diego depression. (Stormtroopers, I do miss you so!) Also, my ribs still hurt from coughing, coughing, coughing. When will this pestilent bronchitis leave me alone? I curse you, capillary infection!

Ahem. Anyway, "A Wodehouse a Week" #14 tomorrow, and #15 back on schedule next Monday. In the meantime, so you don't feel like you've come here for nothing, a lovely photo of me eating the famous San Diego fish tacos. Yummers! Enjoy, and see ya tomorry.



1 comment:

Isaac said...

Get well soon, Bully!

... And I have to say, I think "bisy backson" is an excellent label, with a fine heritage behind it. Much better than the old "Bee Arr Bee."