Thursday, December 07, 2006

Are you ready for your Mystery Date?

"Bully's Fantastic Christmas" returns with a new chapter tomorrow. In the meantime...let's play Mystery Date!

Will she be a dream...


from Superman Confidential #2, script by Darwyn Cooke, art by Tim Sale

...or a dud?


from All Star Batman and Robin, The Boy Wonder #1, script by Frank Miller, art by Jim Lee


Need to take another turn? Go ahead!

Dud? (ewwwww!)


Or Dream? (oooooh!)




Open the door...for your...Mystery Date!



Say, anybody know what song Lois is singing? (Googling the lyrics turns up squat.)

4 comments:

Sleestak said...

"Strong as I am" by the prime Movers? Heh, Manhunter soundtrack. The tv movie about the serial killer.

SallyP said...

Wow! Lois has her clothes still on, and the art DOESN'T make me want to claw my eyes out. A winner indeed.

Tom Foss said...

The Manhunter?

You mean, "Brian Cox as Hannibal Lecter in the film they decided not to call 'Red Dragon,'" Manhunter?

Bully said...

I'm not certain it's the same song. All I can find is a hard-to-hear YouTube video but I don't think the lyrics match up aside from that phrase. I could be mishearing it.

There's a Meat Loaf song that features the phrase "strong as I am" but it doesn't match the lyrics Lois is singing either. The name of that Meat Loaf song...?

"Man of Steel."