Monday, August 07, 2006

If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of Spring.

And, if I ran DC and Marvel Comics...

...well, then the answer to the question posed on this comic book cover:
Brave and the Bold #150


...would be this:
Marvel Two-in-One #91


A Bruce Wayne/Ben Grimm crossover story...it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Highlight the following section for the real team-up partners: Brave and the Bold #150 co-starred Superman as the mystery guest. Marvel Two-in-One #91 teamed up the Thing with the Sphinx. I like my answers better, don't you?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hells yeah, I believe is the correct response. But I'd have to insist that it be the Batman from the era of that B&B issue, rather than a more recent vintage. Otherwise we're limiting the potential zany-awesome. Good ol' Ben's fine as-is, 'course.

Nice changeup on the 2-in-1 cover!

Bully said...

Agreed, Chawunky! In addition, I want it to be drawn by Jim Aparo all the way though!

The Doc said...

I totally agree with you, Bully, but every time I see Ben, I am reminded of the cancelled Thing series. And it makes me so sad...maybe a team-up with Batman would have saved it?