Sunday, July 23, 2006

Comic-Con Extra: My dreams of an Eisner

Here I am with the Eisner Award I won Friday night:
Not really mine. Sob!

I tell a lie. It's actually one of Kyle Baker's well-deserved pair. He let me pose for a photo with it.

I tell a lie again. I snuck in to have my picture taken while he was busy looking at a portfolio. Hah! I have scored one on Kyle Baker.

The Eisner Awards are cool and beautiful and very very useful...not only do they show you have the admiration and respect of your peers, but I imagine you could use them for cracking walnuts. I will be sure to ask Kyle Baker next time I see him.

I can only hope that one day I win an Eisner Award for Best Comics-Relating Blogging by a Stuffed Animal.

But...sigh...I just know that even if they start a category for that in the Eisners, I just bet it will be won by Giraffo.
Giraffo!

Grrrrrrrr. I hate Giraffo.

Other Comic-Con entries: TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdayExtra #1 (Wolverine)Sunday

2 comments:

Kevin Church said...

Bully! I am so sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you! I was so busy running around and I kept meaning to get you and John in line for dinner or milkshakes (soy for me, thank you) and it never, ever worked out! I may come see you in New York sometime soon, though!

Marc Burkhardt said...

Giraffo's cute enough, but he's no stuffed little bull!